بحث هذه المدونة الإلكترونية

الخميس، مارس 08، 2012

In jeddah !

Attended this update meeting and feelings are mixed.

Alone by choice but forced to do so by friend who decided not to travel at the last minute. I alway believed that you can bealone and not feel lonely and you can feel lonely although your are not alone ! In this trip I guess I was alone and feeling lonely.

I texted my friends in Jeddah, one was in Prague, the other was in a hurry to back home and the others did not reply. This is a 25% ROI in people for the last 12 years ! I reflect back on this and I think I can't understand why and how did this happen ? But I think people are busy with other commitments that prevent them from being more social.

توقعت ان انجز اعمال متعلقة منذ فترة كوني لوحدي ولكن من لم يكن منظما هنا لن يكون منظما هنا . باي حال من الأحوال لان كل ما يمكن إنجازه هنا لا يحصل تأجيله الى هناك. والعكس صحيح


جدة محفورة من اولها الى آخرها في خضم مشاريع المليارات التى تعم البلد ولكن الفرق الوحيد انه اصبح هناك عدادات لتحسب الوقت المتبقي لإنجاز المشروع والتي اشك في مصداقية اغلبها يا صديقي العزيز. الكورنيش جميل ومريح بالرغم من بعض الروائح والحجات ... بحكم عودتي القريبة من الرياض ومن مقارنة بسيطة يمكنني العيش في جدة ولا يمكنني العيش في الرياض بالتأكيد وهذا في حال أعطيت الخيار ... اين سانتقل.


The flight attendant is ugly and her make up made it even worse !

 

ليست هناك تعليقات: